You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the production department and ensuring optimal performance.
- Examining scripts and/or production ideas.
- Drawing up a shooting schedule to ensure proper use of resources.
- Negotiating costs and approving the booking of equipment, where needed.
- Making sure that the production department operates according to schedule
- Managing the production team.
- Supervising the progress of each project from production through to post-production.
- Managing how the production budget is spent and making sure that everything runs smoothly during production.
- Ensuring that the production is finished on time and to budget.
- Ensuring that output meets company standards.
Location and Line Management:
- You will be located in our Jos office and report directly to the VP: Content Development.
Qualifications & Skills:
- The applicant must possess a minimum qualification of B.Sc./B. A/HND in broadcasting or a closely related field.
Relevant professional qualification and certifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience; preferably in TV production, with an in-depth understanding of the production process.
- A good understanding of budget management.
- Design a workable blueprint for the company’s content production.
- The applicant must be a resident in Jos.
- You will work closely with our Content and Animations team.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to motivate self and the team.
- Should have strong leadership skills to manage staff.
- Can think creatively and change process, as may be required.
- Salary is globally competitive