Our Makeup and Beauty studios has a need for a growth-minded and highly skilled Business Manager that understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieve sustained success. The business manager is in charge of the organization’s day-to-day operations and will oversee the promotion of our company’s brand. S/He should be great at administering training management, managing and mentoring staff, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently from marketing and sales to finance and accounting process, that is, he is well-versed in all matters of business. He will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions.
Interpersonal skills and leadership capability are paramount, as great teamwork and excellent customer service is vital to our success. The suitable candidate is also expected to be able to think on his/her feet, as the landscape of our industry changes daily, and we need someone who can adapt and learn on the spot.
- Develop business goals and objectives that tend to growth.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- In charge of customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Responsible for creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
- Organize training for employees as needed.
- Supervise employees and provide insight to improve efficiency.
- Weigh company performance against company monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives.
- Implement recommendations to improve processes and procedures.
- Maintain good relationships with employees.
- Research marketing and industry trends.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with vendors and clients.
- Create and maintain rolling 3-month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans.
- Deploy and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and own the implementation from ideation to execution.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- BSc/BA in Business Management or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment.
- Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends.