Consulting (VGC) Intl Education is a registered international education and
travel consulting firm. Our services are focused on International Study
& Travel packages. Our office is strategically located in Lagos. We provide world class professional experience aimed at promoting
qualitative international education and travel. We provide excellent
international study placements to students who aspire to study in any of our
partner study destinations.
We are currently recruiting for the post of Student Recruitment Officer to undertake all recruitment and counseling activity for clients. The office holder will be responsible for business development activities of the organization. The ideal candidate will have to be friendly, motivated and target driven while also being very time courteous and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach garnished with marketing experience will be ideal.
Our placement destinations are Australia, Canada, Dubai, USA, UK and Europe.
Roles & Duties:
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information
to our clients and prospective students
- Cross selling available options and
opportunities to clients and taking into consideration their peculiar needs.
- Provide outstanding service to all clients
and increasing referral base.
- Give appropriate guidance to prospective
clients on suitable and available choices.
- Properly manage all allocated clients’
applications and promptly move clients progressively and promptly
- Explore for new sales opportunities
- Networking sales at all level via field
relationship building, edification and support.
- Develop and suggest service promotion
strategies and packaging concepts
- Assist in coordinating marketing seminars/events
- Market the company’s product and generate leads.
up on leads and close sales deals.
- Takes Initiative, enterprising and confident
- Smart and professional outlook and manner
- Enjoy networking and meeting new
- Ability to understand the market and
- Good communications skills, both writing and
- Outgoing, with strong interpersonal
- Ability to work with little or no
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational time management
- Result oriented.
HND / B.Sc or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required.
Experience in a customer-facing /Enquiry handling and counseling role.
Experience in sales and marketing – desirable.
Salary & Incentive