- The SRD will be a key member of the Executive Team and have responsibility for leading SBS’ recruitment and retention program. The SRD will report directly to the CEO and will have a high level of day-to-day autonomy in discharging his/her responsibilities. He/she will present and review plans and performance reports with the Executive Team on a weekly basis and will contribute to evolving strategies for future student recruitment and retention. The SRD will serve as the Chief Sales Officer and Brand ambassador for SBS both internally and externally. In this capacity, the SRD’ s scope of work will also include Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media Management, etc.
Essential Skills and Abilities
The Key Functions
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare Annual Sales & Marketing Plan for SBS.
- Develop Annual Sales & Marketing Budget for SBS.
- Serve as Chief Sales Person for SBS and implement Recruitment Program for F/T and P/T Students.
- Coordinate all correspondence and materials related to Student Recruitment.
- Manage Student Admissions Procedures with Student Academics Department.
- Maintain all Administrative Procedures for the Student Recruitment Department.
- Develop and Maintain Weekly Reporting System for the Student Recruitment Department.
- Monitor all issues related to student recruitment and retention.
- Host Open House Events for Families of Prospective Students
- Attend Special Events, Seminars, Conferences related to Early
- Childhood Education
- Coordinate the development of Marketing Materials for SBS
- Serve as SBS Spokesperson with Media Outlets
- Manage SBS Website and Social Media Management.
- Leadership Skills.
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
Education and Qualifications Requirements
- An Undergraduate Degree in Social Science, Liberal Arts, Law or Education is required.
- At least five years of verifiable work experience in a structured environment is required.
- At least two years of sales experience targeted to a professional audience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with External Sales is required.
- Outgoing personality with comfortable oral & written presentation skills is required.
- Familiarity with Research, Analysis and Management of a Sales Program is required.
- Advanced level of computing skills with all aspects of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- An interest in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable auto transportation is required
- Special Requirements Due to the nature of the job, flexibility of working hours is required for Open House Events, Student Registration, Education Conferences, etc. Applicants should note that vacation cannot be taken during the peak recruitment periods.
- The school is typically open from 8.00AM – 4.00PM
- This is a full-time position, based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.