- Responsible for structural concrete and steel designs including detailing.
- Carry out structural concrete and steel design including detailing. Develop structural design calculation report. Liaise with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse results of soil sample and in-situ tests. Undertake structural and technical studies including site investigations. Compile project specifications and supervising tendering procedures. Prepare weekly and monthly status/progress report. Prepare a programme of works. Track progress of work. Prepare technical proposal. Ensure quality compliance on the project.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree – Civil/Structural Engineering. Good knowledge of the use of various software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Staad Pro, Scale, etc. 5 to 10 years working experience Good knowledge of industrial projects. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Accurate and detail oriented; Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure; Effective communication skills; Able to work independently as well as in a team; Good interpersonal skills; Good organisational skills (plan and prioritize); Team player; Proactive & Creative
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.