- Responsible for structural concrete and steel designs including detailing (concrete and steel structures).
- Carry out structural concrete and steel design including detailing.
- Develop structural design calculation report.
- Liaise with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyze results of soil sample and in-situ tests.
- Undertake structural and technical studies including site investigations.
- Compile project specifications and supervising tendering procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status/progress report.
- Prepare a programme of works.
- Track progress of work.
- Prepare technical proposal.
- Ensure quality compliance with the project.
- Bachelor's Degree – Civil/Structural Engineering.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of the use of various software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Staad Pro, Scale, etc.
- Relevant working experience in a related field.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle the pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills (plan and prioritize)
- Team player
- Proactive & Creative