Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
- Maintain and develop corporate strategy and support executive management through the strategic planning process.
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of co-operating financial inclusion strategy.
- To work collaboratively with the external and internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of the bank’s strategy.
- Develop a performance management framework for the retail business group.
- Focus on building emerging business strategy with a 3-5 year perspective
- Access the impact on the various IT solution on the business.
- Develop relationships with strategic partners in line with the banks' overall goals.
- Develop and Implement sales strategies.
- Understands financial modelling.
- Carry out routine market analysis and survey.
- Develop new products and initiatives in line with the banks' strategic plan
- Plan sales campaign to drive revenue and increase product growth
- Work closely with the business development team sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve the target.
- Drives and implement the bank’s strategic plan
- Improve capacity to identify and seize opportunity inherent in a future event.
- Consider risk in formulating the strategy
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Must have at least B.SC from a reputable institution.
- Must have experience in microfinance
- Must be within the age of 26-30
- Ability to solve complex business problems
- Must be pragmatic, analytical and tactically persuasive
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.