PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a limited liability company with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority as founding shareholders with a corporate office is located in FCT Abuja.
Reference Number: 130-PEO00934
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Strategy and Business Performance Manager would oversee the development, management and measurement of FHF’s strategy and performance.
- The job holder will develop and manage the performance management framework for determining business, social and environmental impact of FHF’s activities.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Establish performance management framework, metrics for managing and measuring the impact of FHF’s activities
- Implement, monitor and achieve targets for health and safety, customer satisfaction, quality, and commercial outputs as well as the design, development and implementation of consistent operating standards and processes
- Develop, co-ordinate implementation and monitor FHFL‘s Social and Environmental Management strategies to promote sustainable development
- Develop dashboards for monitoring business and strategy performance
- Serve as an internal monitoring and evaluation unit for FHFL.
- Over 7 years cumulative years of experience in Strategy and Business Management
- An MBA, Master’s degree or similar discipline
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Strong evidence of leading the successful delivery of Housing projects in a Strategy / project manager or similar capacity.
- Experience working in a global business environment a plus.
- Good knowledge and awareness of Social and Environmental Management Systems
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- Possess project management certification
Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management
- Knowledge of EMS
- Policy, Legislation and Standards
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management