LegOver is a local company based in Lagos State that thrives to be recognized on a global scale as a renowned shoe manufacturer. We are rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Our focus on our people and culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Principles of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring Our People, Centering on the Customer, and Preserving the Long Term Success and Legacy of Our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
- Develop and implement goals and action plans ensuring alignment within manufacturing, Supply Chain and other business partners to achieve business objectives: safety, quality, cost, delivery and people.Drive continuous improvement of system/process resources through effective assessment of capabilities and maximization of resources to improve internal processes and procure externally where appropriate to achieve objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement of human resources through effective assessment of capabilities, development of internal resources and leveraging external sourcing where needed to achieve objectives. Insure compliance with all company and regulatory policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, quality, finance, human resources.
- Lead manufacturing process integration (commercialization) of new products and continuous improvement of existing products ensuring achievement of key metrics including on time, on brief, on cost and on quality.
- Drive employee engagement, effective communications and positive employee relations.Insure effective collaboration with manufacturing partners and other business functions.
- Achieve financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure effective collaboration and engagement of all key stakeholders in research and development of new/improved processes and machinery.
- Partner with product creation and global sourcing to determine and execute LegOver Sourcing strategy.
- Ensure effectiveness of the staff through communications; salary administration; coaching/counseling; monitoring and appraising job results; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures; selection, training and development; and maintaining a safe, secure and legal work environment.
- Role model and uphold LegOver shoe Company’s core values and policies.
- Continuously develop leadership, technical and business skills.
- Represent LegOver Shoe Company within the community.
- Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.