Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Ensure that the project team doesn’t lack resources
- Ensure correct data is provided for adequate sourcing of materials and equipment required for the project.
- Communicate daily with the Head office and project teams to ensure priorities are set and met.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Accounting and other Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement and general specifications within the industry.
- Good Open Communicator
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to express in local Language is an advantage
- Compile and present bid summaries.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel.
- Open Communicator, organized, interactive, forward thinking and methodical.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Honest and organized
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.