Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
- Posting of all store transaction into software
- Organizing periodic stock taking of all stores
- Ensure controls are adhered to
- HND/B.Sc in accounting or business administration or any relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.