Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping the management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
- As the store manager, you will tend to the day-to-day running of betting shops. You are expected to plan, organise and direct the activities of your betting shop.
- You will also liaise with other staff and customers to ensure the smooth running of the betting shop.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for the cashiers, sales attendants, security and resource management and also ensure the profitability of your shop.
- Minimum Educational Qualification - OND (Ordinary National Diploma) or equivalent.
- Solid years of experience as a store manager in a sports betting company in Lagos.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to keep accurate records and manage the budget of the business for your betting shop.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- You will maximise profitability of the shop and ensure it meets its set targets.
- Ensuring compliance of industry regulations.
- Proper brand promotion of the business.
- Ensure adequate security of your shop.
- Must be prepared to work during weekends.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.