Rovedana Limited - Our client is Nigeria’s newest and most innovative Sports Betting Company. They are a company that is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. Their mission is to provide players with the most exciting games and gaming odds combinations, with unrivalled user convenience.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for the cashiers, sales attendants, security and resource management and also ensure the profitability of your shop.
- Minimum Educational Qualification - OND (Ordinary National Diploma) or equivalent.
- Solid years of experience as a store manager in a sports betting company in Lagos.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to keep accurate records and manage the budget of the business for your betting shop.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- You will maximise the profitability of the shop and ensure it meets its set targets.
- Ensuring compliance of industry regulations.
- Proper brand promotion of the business.
- Ensure adequate security of your shop.
- Must be prepared to work during weekends.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.