The Store manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of the store. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles.
- Ensures profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual reporting tools.
- Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
- Oversees all cash and social media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary.
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment.
- Ensures that all Company recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- He/She shall report directly to the Business Operations Manager and The Group finance/Admin Manager.
- Bsc preferred. Relevant work experience in a managerial role preferred.
- Social media savvy, great customer and personnel management skills
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.