Key Accountabilities Include:
- Training of staff and ensuring that store policies are upheld.
- They are involved in problem-solving and reviewing the operations of the store in order to find solutions to problems and to optimize efficiency.
- The store manager is required to maintain excellent customer service and to oversee the layout of the store.
- Suitable applicants will have experience in the retail industry and be capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- They must have good leadership skills and be able to communicate effectively in order to motivate a team.
- Must be well-spoken and must have done NYSC
- Female Candidates preferred.
- Applicants must be between 25- 35 years
Description of the function:
- The store manager will be in charge of day-to-day activities.
- Their role is to optimize store sales and profitability.
- They coordinate employee management, cash register operations, and inventory.
- They aim to provide customers with a positive shopping experience.
Basic daily tasks include:
- Planning and coordinating store operations
- Applying marketing strategies
- Ensuring the quality of customer service
- Developing the strategic positioning of the store within the local market
- Supervise personnel: training, motivation, appraisal, e.t.c.
- Being able to communicate effectively
- Being able to relate to people from different cultures
- Being able to persuade people
- Being confident and focused
- Being knowledgeable about retail and sales issues
- Being able to use technology
- Being flexible
- Being able to resolve problems
- Being able to manage people
- Being able to lead teams
- Being a quick learner
- Being able to prioritize tasks
- Being able to delegate responsibilities
- Additional skills: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationship, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Result Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
- Salary between 100,000- 120,000