A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- To liaise with the management ascertain the minimum acceptable standard, - To educate the staff on the minimum acceptable standard of operation, -
- To always review, update and document such standard, -
- To ensure that the standard is of international and industrial status,
- To record and report on any failure in such acceptable standard, To make recommendation and way forward, - Liaise with line managers to establish areas of improvement, Discusses observations with all responsible officer for his/her comments and reactions, To report directly to the Managing Director and Chairman of failures in internal controls,
- To manage the activities of the facility, To study the progress reports and form an opinion on the best way to manage the facility.
- To actualize the dreams of the investors in investing in the facility, -
- To act as control manager, - To act as the chief marketing officer of the facility, - To report to the Chairman and the Managing Director of the facility, To seek approvals for proposals, - Must always strive to achieve a set target, To liaise with External Auditor in achieving a controlled working environment, To interface with all statutory external offices,