- The Inventory personnel performs duties to support shipping and receiving of stock, supplies/deliveries, coordinating stock receipt and issuance, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage facilities in the various locations.
- Weigh, measure, check, sample, and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters a warehouse.
- Verifies the quantity and quality of items they are assigned, checking for defects and recording what they find.
- Gathers information, they use scales, counting devices, and calculators.
- Inspects and decide what to do about a defective product, such as to scrap it or send it back to the factory to be repaired.
- Prepare reports on warehouse inventory levels.
Bsc/HND in Accounting with at least minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience in Inventory Management.
A member of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other related professional bodies is an added advantage