- This position is responsible for the maintenance of the stores which includes but not limited to stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing and related duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, shelving, pricing, delivering and maintaining an inventory of forms, office supplies and various types of equipment and tools.
- Ensure that records are regularly updated and properly maintained.
- Carries out physical inventory stock.
- Keep records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Operates basic office machines.
- Quality control analysis/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the same capacity.
- Certification/degree in accounting or any studies relating to statistics.
- Good arithmetical ability with knowledge of both metric and imperial weights.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word & excel.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellence
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timeline.