- The Store Head will oversee all of the daily operations of the store, manage the store’s employees, including hiring, firing, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- The Store Head will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture of the store and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the store’s culture and goals.
- Oversees the operational and organizational standards of the store as well as implement the marketing, advertising and financial strategy dictated by upper management.
- The Store Head will regularly review the daily weekly and quarterly financial data of the store to ensure the store and staff are meeting their financial quotas.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance-based metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
- Good Track records.
- Relevant Experience in the role.
- Fully accountable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft office and Excel package.
- Relevant work experience in a related field.