- Analyse any fluctuations
- Production of weekly reports
- Production of weekly Journals
- Daily checks of stock pricing to ensure accurate information
- Liaise with Accounts Payable or Credit Control where necessary
- Assist with month end processes
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Special projects as required
- Experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.