The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Supervise and oversee usage of raw materials and time keeping of deliveries and reporting to central stores
- Appropriate inventory report on daily basis at bulk storage and mixture
- Coordination with weigh bridge operator of deliveries
- Direct the drivers for off-loading the materials
- Ensure the regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters.
- Develop inventory control models that promote lower cost of production, shorter lead times and reduced stock levels.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A B.Sc degree in Business Administration or a Management related degree. 2-5 years’ work experience in Inventory management and supply chain management