RTI International in collaboration with Plan International and other partners will be implementing a 4-year USAID funded Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) project. E-WASH will provide technical assistance program working in collaboration with state governments to improve urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance, financial, and technical viability of six (6) state water boards (SWBs) in Nigeria. The overall goal is an improvement of urban water and sanitation service delivery.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a Master's degree and 9 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience in either policy, institutional development, engineering, environment and such related fields.
- At least 9 years proven experience in leadership positions in a water and sanitation sector institution.
- Expertise in performance and process improvement for institutions, understanding of capacity assessment tools and knowledge of utility operations or policy framework.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with and build capacity of government counterparts
- Demonstrated strength in diplomacy and consensus building to support reform and institutional change efforts.
- Experience is managing a multi-sectoral team
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.