Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Works closely with the Directors of Success
- Responds to requests from the Account and Revenue teams regarding the availability of technical resources for partner engagements
- Works with developers on the bench to make sure that their skills are properly updated in the Andela Information System
- Evaluate new engagements as they are signed and kick off the developer application process for the engagement
- Evaluate all applications for an engagement and other potential resources and make recommendations to the Directors of Success on the best resources to staff on the engagement.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in software development, technology consulting or software product management
- Have a four-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- Have experience effectively working remotely
- Are passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems
- Have a strong understanding of agile software development techniques
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to present clear, well-thought out recommendations
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and keep track of multiple conversations at once
- Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities and a strong work ethic.