Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) training on safety procedure, practices for the plant as well as contractors
- Set up system for implementing the safety plan including hardware, software, data flow, analysis techniques and reporting format
- Develop safety communication plan to employees and contractors
- Design a safety incentive program for the
- Coordinate the development of the Waste Management, Environment and Industrial Hygiene plan for the turnaround
- Review Contractor safety plans
- Part of the team to perform risk analysis of specific jobs
- Implement the safety program
- Compile SHE statistics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 15-20 years' experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred).