A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Job Description/ Requirement:
- Should be able to analyze execution plans, complex SPs and system health and suggest required changes.
- Should be able to analyze existing Index usage, Index stats and new index requirements and take corrective measures
- Should be able to configure, monitor and troubleshoot SQL Server Jobs
- Should be able to configure, monitor and troubleshoot Replication, mirroring and log shipping
- Should be able to take Native SQL Server Backups and Restore them where required
- Should be able to perform DB Maintenance activities like DB Re-indexing, Update Statistics etc.
- Should be able to monitor windows server performance, storage performance
- Should have knowledge of Hyper V server
- Education: Minimum HND.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, PowerPoint)