ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Specialties Market Analysis:
- Conducts research on market trends, environmental changes, political and social implications, competitor activities and consumer preference and present to the Territory Lead, with a view to grow ENYO market share on specialities product lines year on year;
- Prepares weekly B2B and retail Lubes and LPG customer reports for the achievement of increased products revenue targets, decreased operational cost as well as achievement of departmental targets.
- Assists in the development of specialities sub-distributors base of the company to generate sales and volume in line with the company's overall objectives;
- Supports the Territory Lead in carrying out activities and processes to realize revenue and volume objectives of specialities product lines;
- Ensures proper documentation and filing of specialities sales, policies and processes for sustainability of the units' businesses;
- Supports territory Lead in stakeholder management, to ensure zero exposure.
- Collates and regularly updates Lubes and LPG customer database and track deliveries from retail outlets;
- Conducts regular visits to retail and B2B sites to provide feedback on specialities product lines;
- Ensures full compliance with Control and Standard and EHSSQ policies as pertaining to sales.
- Lubricants sales experience
- Oil and Gas industry dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification
- With years work experience