This is a highly responsible professional position that includes administrative and managerial work, planning, organizing, coordinating and supporting the work of the CEO. The SAC will work with the CEO on projects, programmes and events. He will also be responsible for Administration
The employee will work within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select the proper course of action.
- Prepares and may be required to give, Presentations
- Responsible for human resource management and welfare of staff
- Responsible for reports, documentation and rendering returns
- Assists to draw up general organizational Calendar and prepares project/ production/ event details
- Handles office operations and ensures the day-to-day operations of the business run smoothly
- Assists to develop project plans and creates and maintains project documentation
- Monitors/tracks progress of projects/ programmes
- Assists in evaluating project and people performance
- Assist in preparing policies and procedures and also ensuring compliance
- Handles Internal Communication, ensuring a healthy information flow
- Ensures policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensures health, safety and wellbeing policies are complied with.
- Maintains and update stakeholder databases
- Protect organisation's information assets within custody.
- Required to keep imprest records
- Accompanies or represents the CEO at events
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in required professional organisations.
- Perform related duties as assigned by CEO.
- Service Quality champion
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to plan, organize, and supervise effectively.
Knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting and revenue generation and cost optimization
Knowledge of the processes involved in accounting for receipts and expenditures and budget estimates.
Knowledge of Business Administration and some knowledge of employee policies and procedures / Project Management
Ability to formulate policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
Some Ability to analyze and appraise facts and precedents in making management decisions.
Ability to maintain inventories and records.
Ability to manage projects and ability to evaluate and implement changes in programs.
Ability to organize, evaluate, and present and communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, relevant agencies, various stakeholders
Ability to work independently within frameworks, policies and budgets
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or Higher Diploma in:
Business Administration or any other related field.
At least two years of progressive experience in similar position
Tools & Equipment Used
Personal computer including Microsoft suite, collaborative tools Word,
Note: Location is Lekki