• NOTE: APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT USING TITLE OF ROLE AS SUBJECT OF EMAIL(applications that do not follow this format will be discarded)
• Management, development and motivation of staff.
• Develop positive working relationships with all team members and encourage teamwork.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all management, team and all other employees.
Take an active supervisory role, leading the way by performing treatments and presenting yourself to both staff and guests . Actively assisting staff and customers giving advice and support in welcome meetings, workshops and events.
• Personally carry out treatments and services to a high standard as set during training.
• Seek direct feedback from customers and staff at all times and use constructively to improve service initiatives, providing the best possible customer service and support.
• Continual monitoring of service provided by staff. Formulate action plans to prevent and resolve problem areas ensuring continual improvement of service initiatives. Monitoring treatment standards and performing on going training when required.
• Effectively drive treatment delivery to meet and when possible exceed targets for therapist utilization, repeat bookings, and treatments performed.
• Ensure all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximising treatment opportunities.
• Ensure that the spa and other beauty outlets are presented in excellent visual presentation.
• To take total control for all Health & Safety within the spa, ensuring that appropriate documentation is kept.
• Display excellent customer service and awareness at all times.
• Demonstrate an excellent, overall knowledge of products to advise our guests.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures as detailed in the manual are followed at all times.