FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for vendors.
- Prospect for and sign-up new sources for products and merchandise, as well as develop sourcing strategies for increasing business.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage relationships with all sources, prepare strategic relationships and observe performance of all activities.
- Develop and evaluate all RFI and RFPs as well as maintain and execute SLAs.
- Maintain costs and prepare estimates for all costing and pricing goals.
- Maintain knowledge on various market trends and recommend sourcing strategies for the company.
- Ensure compliance to all quality standards for products.
- Administer all performance metrics such as delivery time, price scanning and price variance.
- Coordinate with Head, Sourcing to ensure products availability at all times.
- Analyze ERP system and develop improvement plans to ensure better management of sources.
- Manage Low Stock Reports and Re-Order Levels..
- 1-3 Years’ experience as a sourcing Analyst. Prior sourcing/procurement work experience in a reputable ecommerce company in Nigeria will be a clear advantage.
- Ability to work across different business units.
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources/formats and categorize and synthesize, in order to identify patterns and opportunities around sourcing, pricing strategies, etc.
- Understanding of Sourcing Processes including RFP’s, eSourcing events and Spend Analytics
- Self-starter capable of working independently
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and driven by the passion to surmount seemingly impossible challenges/tasks/projects and yet detail-oriented.
- Has a high level of credibility, integrity and self-discipline
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.