A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Performs business analysis and elicit requirements for projects requested by the business, liaising with all business stakeholders including the project manager, other IT and/or technology teams, Terragon Group
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Researches and documents possible solutions for business requests, evaluating the possibilities of using off-the-shelf products, in-house developed products or outsourced to third-parties, after consulting with all stakeholders. In the latter case, ensures that third-parties adhere to Our standards and are approved by Terragon Group where applicable;
- Selects, in collaboration with the project manager, business owner and Technical Architect, the best option and documents the final solution clearly and effectively to produce detailed functional specifications that can be handed over to the development team or selected third party;
- Participates in decision processes related to shared services design and build (e.g. databases and middleware) and internal tooling.
- Actively participates in internal and external project teams, representing the technology department;
- Undertakes to promote teamwork and commitment with peers and other departments;
- Keeps up-to-date with industry developments, ensuring that best practice is adopted and seeks to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Linux administration
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on experience developing distributed systems based on PHP, Java, C++, Python or .NET technologies.
- Great engineering skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
- 3+ years experience building solutions and integrating systems in Banking environment
- Experience managing engineers in a high technical and complex operations environment.
- Ability to navigate Banking environments both technical and business approvals
- Troubleshooting with common operating systems such as Linux and open source software applications.
- Self-starter that can take on obscure requirements and figure out how best to make them work
- Eager to take on new things.