Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 per cent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support the deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to Research & Development
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
- Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, eg. experience from work as Integration Engineer.
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in Engineering & Product management background in BSS (Business support system) space.
- Education: BSc. in Engineering
- Solution Architect - Experienced level.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding