A Reputable Law Firm in Ikoyi, Lagos is in need of suitable candidate to fill this position.
Are you willing to work closely with other lawyers in developing contracts and interpreting a wide array of business/corporate agreements? Can you advise clients concerning business transactions or defending lawsuits? Do you have the ability to interpret laws, rulings and regulations and distill implications for clients? If you think you can analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents then our firm is seeking qualified candidates like you to fill this role.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Must have a degree in the relevant discipline
- 8 years Post Call for Senior Associate and 4 years Post Call for Associate
- With experience incorporate commercial law and litigation.