Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited - At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that delivers your business needs. We and our partners will work with you to get the best out of your Zanibal solution and to faciliate this process, we have developed various partner programs to help you.
- Documents, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into client sites.
- At least 1 year of experience in a software support or development/QA role.
- Must have at least Second Class Upper or a Master’s Degree.
- Completion of NYSC program.
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, and SQL , programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.