- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Level 2 Software Support Engineer to support the Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their ALM software. Application Lifecycle Management covers the entire application lifecycle of the software that goes from development to the final release and enables teams of all sizes to deliver high-quality apps with greater speed and agility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients who are experiencing technical support problems.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated time and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Ensure constant self-development using the day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical support
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems
- Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s will be an added advantage
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Interest or exposure to software development and support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the required criteria would be contacted on the next step of the recruitment exercise.