- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Level 3 Software Support Engineer to support the Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their ALM software.
- Application Lifecycle Management covers the entire application lifecycle of the software that goes from development to the final release and enables teams of all sizes to deliver high-quality apps with greater speed and agility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated time and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using the day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- 2-4 years’ experience in technical support
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems is a must
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the required criteria would be contacted on the next step of the recruitment exercise.