A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Job Level: Mid-Level
Supervision: Chief Technology Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work through the full life-cycle management, including requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Create technical test specifications and schedule estimates for new products.
- Contribute to the development of both internal and partner software integration projects, as well as new web and mobile applications
- Maintain and extend existing codebase and libraries.
- Communicate complex ideas with ease, both in person and in writing.
- Provide escalated ticket/incident management for Twinpine/TVL/TML supported applications as well as will participate in defect management, issue tracking/trending.
- Taking leadership in owning issue resolution and driving them to completion.
- Ensuring that incident and problem management processes and procedures are followed and adhered to standards.
- Communicating to end users, engineers, and operations
- Provide performance /capacity metrics and ad hoc reporting of the same
- Provide technical expertise and share knowledge with team as required
- Monitor the application performance and provide technical support as required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electronic, Telecommunications and any Physical science
- 1-3 years working experience in all aspects of web and mobile application development and management
- Ex Deep understanding of server-side technologies, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges, mobile development anatomy, sms based stuff
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools
- Fearless in the face of massive, daunting technical challenges