SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a Development Team to analyze User needs and develops Software solutions for the efficiency of operations and to increase revenue generation.
- Implement new systems for efficiency and excellent service delivery
- Test products in a controlled, real situation before going live to avoid runtime errors.
- Research and examine current systems, consulting Users for system enhancement.
- Test and modify systems to ensure they operate reliably, effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct fault finding and fixing of software bug for operational efficiency.
- Assist System Administrator with application installation and testing.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues to detect and fix errors for accuracy and consistencies.
- Investigate and resolve Application functionality related issues, providing the first level support and troubleshooting for all applications for efficiency and accountability.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or any related field
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified male/female applicants should complete an online application attaching a detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft Word format. The application must include names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which should include the applicant’s current or previous direct supervisor, a professional colleague, and evidence of a current remuneration package.
Prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any EEDC office.