An electric power distribution company in Southern Nigeria seeks suitably qualified Nigerians for this position
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Work in a Development Team to analyse User needs and develop Software solutions for efficiency of operations and to increase revenue generation.
- Implement new Systems for efficiency and excellent service delivery
- Test products in controlled, real situation before going live to avoid runtime errors
- Research and examine current systems, consulting Users for system enhancement.
- Test and modify systems to ensure they operate reliably, effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct fault finding and fixing of software bug for operational efficiency.
- Assist Network Administrator with application installation and testing.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues to detect and fix errors for accuracy and consistencies
- Investigate and resolve Application functionality related issues, providing first level support and troubleshooting for all applications for efficiency and accountability.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or related field.