Iyanu is an information technology company, specializing in digital media development. We serve as a global connection point for companies needing their digital products created and skilled teams based in African countries. Built to serve a dual purpose of facilitating work from international clients at the best possible price, and giving much-needed projects to the developing world.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.