Pair is a monthly based subscription service, which enables the working class population in Lagos, commute to and from work in the comfort of an air-conditioned ride for as low as N10k monthly. Pair works by enabling Car-owners in Lagos share empty seats in their Cars with other people, going the same way as themselves.
- The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for the team, and offer excellent technical support.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Develop and implement new software programs,
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues,
- Design and update software database.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Not compulsory),
- 3+ years’ experience in Mobile software development,
- Demonstrated pro-efficient knowledge in two or all of Java,Python,Node.js.
- Pro-efficient knowledge of MongoDB and MySQL,
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively,
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business,
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary,
- Strong attention to detail.