Pos Shop Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Must also posses vast experience in C# Programming, using Visual Studio, ASP.Net, excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP),
- Backend Skills- Microsoft SQL
- Skilled with Web Frameworks
- A good working Knowledge of inventory management, retail, warehouse or manufacturing would be an advantage but not vital.
- Building software for Windows desktop, Web and Mobile platforms (Android and ISO),using SDK for connection to various type of hardware.
- Development of APIs and SOAP for use and consumption.
- Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure, Excellent understanding of servers, building new features and maintaining existing code.
- Handling technical customer support.
- Responding to technical email inquiries
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution
- Contribute creatively to project discussions
- Perform or direct web site updates
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- Engage in continuous training
- The candidate must have a minimum of HND, BSC Degree must have completed NYSC and a Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience.
- Candidates must be ready to take a short test as part of the assessment process
- Candidates with Word Press experience must come to the interview with a Word Press extension they have developed.
- Candidates must have worked on solution development either as a member of a team or as an individual and must be able to demonstrate his or her skills in such areas.
- Candidates must be able to show us an existing project he/she participated in.