- Building software for Windows desktop, Web and Mobile platforms (Android and ISO), using SDK for connection to various type of hardware.
- Development of APIs and SOAP for use and consumption.
- Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure, Excellent understanding of servers, building new features and maintaining existing code.
- Handling technical customer support.
- Responding to technical email inquiries
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution
- Contribute creatively to project discussions
- Perform or direct web site updates
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- Engage in continuous training
Job Skills required for this role:
- A full-stack core developer with good working 3-5 years’ experience in programming, system integrations, SQL database, data warehousing and analysis with dashboard display.
- Must also possess vast experience in C# Programming, MVC, Visual Studio,
- .Net, excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
- Must be Competent in frontend and backend web languages, Frontend skills- HTML, CSS, bootstrap,
- Backend Skills- Microsoft SQL, any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory
- Word Press skill - ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- Skilled with Web Frameworks
- A good working knowledge of inventory management, retail, warehouse or manufacturing would be an advantage but not vital.
- Qualification: the candidate must have a minimum of HND, B.SC Degree, must have completed NYSC and a Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience.
- Candidates must be ready to take a short test as part of the assessment process
- Candidates with Word Press experience must come to the interview with a Word Press extension they have developed.
- Candidates must have worked on solution development either as a member of a team or as an individual and must be able to demonstrate his or her skills in such areas.
- Candidates must be able to show us an existing project he/she participated in.
Salary (N250,000 Gross)