- Support HOF's Software Development and application.
- Interfacing with stakeholders to understand their business requirements.
- Ensure that the junior developer is able to understand the business context and value of his tasks, as well as how it impacts users.
- Supervise the online streaming for all services, ensuring a seamless flow.
- Prioritize the work of the team to ensure that you’re always working on the task with the highest impact, helping your client to meet their objectives.
- Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
- Supervise and create intuitive, logical and dynamic user interfaces, UI design, and/or programming.
- Supervise the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Lead the team on researching on new technologies that push the boundaries and capabilities of design and provide insight on applying these to the development of software at House of Freedom.
- Act as coach for team member
- Are active in the technology ecosystem and on github.
- Experience with scaling web-based applications and/or distributing mobile and desktop applications.
- Knowledgeable in web server and Linux/Windows administration.
- Have experience leading technical teams using Agile methodologies.
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and sees the bigger picture.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyze things with the aim of solving them.
- You have a vibrant personality and communicate clearly, write well.
- At least 6 years working in software development.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses.
- Certifications in relevant areas.
Programming: 3 years (Required)
Higher National Diploma (Minimum)
Must live Around Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Beger Lagos (Required)