Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
- Software Developer: Reporting to the Head, Technical Services, whilst working with a team of other developers on diverse projects, the Software Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- Reviewing current application software
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with staff on systems improvement
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
- Debugging existing source code
- Testing the product in a controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining systems/applications once they are up and running
- Collaborating with clients and other programmers to design and implement features
- Promptly producing well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Documentation of software tools and user manual for each project
- Working independently when required
- Continuously learning and improving IT skills; and
- Carry out any other task as assigned by the Head, Technical Services.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree/ HND with minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit in a science related field or discipline.
- Work experience in a highly professional, close-knit, team-focused environment
- Minimum of 4 years progressive work experience in a related field
- Proficiency with C#, C++, PHP, HTML, .NET, and Java programming language
- Familiarity with databases (Postresql, Mysql, MSsql), data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Ability to work with debian operating system
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software installation
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Good Team spirit
- SDLC skills/SDLC agile
- Project management skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.