As part of our Agile team building and supporting a web-based application built on Microsoft's technology stack, the programmers will be involved throughout the software development life cycle, including system architecture, design, software coding, as well as participating in business and requirements analysis. They will be expected to efficiently and reliably build, implement and deliver quality software.
The programmers will be expected to attend meetings, conference calls and communicate with customers via email, when needed. They shall work closely with the Web Application Security Team, Quality Assurance team during development and Customer Support team to troubleshoot any customer issues.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of software design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.), and Agile Development methodologies
- 3+ years’ experience with software design and development (including the Microsoft application development framework) in C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services (SOAP), Web API (REST), WCF, WPF
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.*, EF Core, NHibernate, ADO.NET
- 3+ years’ experience in database design; writing stored procedures; programming in SQLServer 2012 or higher
- Proficiency creating SQL tables, views & stored procedures.
- Caching with Redis or Memcache.
- 2+ years of AngularJS and Angular
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment is required
- 3+ years of web application design concepts
- Experience writing multithreaded applications and Windows Services.
Good to have:
- Understanding of DDD, BDD, TDD and SOLID principles
- Worked on solutions that utilize Microservices and SOA
- Experience with Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git), Jenkins and, team collaboration (e.g., Team Foundation Server)
- Strong experience in QA methodology, tool sets and developing testing strategy
- Experience developing web APIs and Restful web services.
- System architecture experience a plus
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS and Cloud Deployment is a plus