Human Edge Limited - Our client is a leading marketing communications agency
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information and Communications Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the hygiene responsibilities in terms of training, making help function user-friendly and creating How To’s to ensure smooth adoption and usage
- Providing support and managing the needed integration into Sage, the financial solution for full deployment of an end to end
- Automatizing management information system (MIS) data from the software to enhance management’s decision-making
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Providing support on Windows operating systems and hardware
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science or another related discipline
- Post-NYSC experience in a related role
- Versatile with Net & SQL Server, Window 2008 Server, AD Policy development, Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process
- Web Development Packages: HTML, DHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia, Fireworks, WML (Wireless Markup Language) for wireless device application and XML.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résume quoting the applicable "Job Reference" as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.