We are a leading IT Company known for production of quality software products in Nigerian and other parts of the world. We have strong presence in Banks, Insurance Companies, Government Agencies and other sectors of the economy. We invite applications from suitable and qualified applicant for the position of Software Developer.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- B.sc Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android,IOS,Windows).
- Financial Budget application
- Enterprise Resources
Skills and Knowledge Required
Knowledge of Software Methodologies
VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming Skills and Programming with T-SQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, JAVA, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts.
Knowledge of Relational Database Management System, preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ, knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.