Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- He/She is to plan and execute all SEO/SEM marketing database and advertising campaigns as well as oversee every aspect of website and its update to ensure that there are minimal complaints on all platforms.
- Develop prototype designs, theme templates, site maps and story boards for the company’s website and implement phases of development processes.
- Co-ordinate all activities on the website and ensure the proper functioning of all interface
- Test and debug the website and applications on the website in regard to usability
- Keep up to date with latest web design technologies and techniques in order to include them in the organization’s website
- Ensure the website is constantly functioning to meet the business needs of the organization
- Develop style guidelines for website content
- Develop and implement procedures for ongoing revision of the website
- Implement updates, upgrades and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service
- Set up and maintain monitoring tools on the website
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problem.
- Monitor, assess and give report on website performance.
- Oversee the activities of the website development officer and to ensure proper carrying out of all assigned task on the website.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.