- The Ideal candidate will perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practice. The Successful Candidates will be primarily responsible for :
- To ensure smooth operations of e-payments System meeting organization level SLA for e-payments System.
- To ensure all the issues for e-payment systems are revolved in timely manner as per SLA.
- To ensure timely completion of e-payment related (Technical) projects in Business Plan.
- Knowledge and skills on Card Payment Systems, e-commerce, IT/Technical, m-commerce, POS, Electronic point of sales (EPOS), Electronic fund transfer (EFT Devices), Pre-Paid Cards
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross-functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- B.sc Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android,IOS,Windows).
- ISO 8385 – Highly beneficial
- Financial application
- Enterprise Resources
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming Skills and Programming with T-SQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, JAVA, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System, preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ, knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
- Attractive and above industry average