- Design and build advanced applications using .NET and Java.
- Proficiency in developing for Windows Mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Have published at least one original mobile app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fast learner: Ability to quickly pick up new languages, technologies, and framework.
- Efficient and independent: Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Deadline-driven: Persistent in following through on given tasks to meet scheduled dates.
- Organized: Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effective communicator: Effective listening and speaking skills to relate with colleagues who are working on same projects with you.
- Team-player: Ability to work collaboratively on a team of like-minded people.
- Analytical and solution-oriented: Important for determining user needs, as well as troubleshooting potential problems during development.
- Attention to detail: Ability to pay careful attention to multiple parts of the systems and applications on which you are working.
- Creative: Ability to come up with ideas for new applications and systems.